Friday 8 November 2013

Christmas Luminaries

I'm due for another update!

I decided for this Christmas that I was going to do 4 different carving designs, embellished with a bit of bling and sparkle by including some rhinestones.  Most are tiny ones, but the ones on the Christmas Bells luminary are 3 red Swarovski rhinestone crystals which are just gorgeous.  I'm hoping to also do a range of 3 colors, including this rich red, will be deep blue and green, reminiscent of christmas baubles.

I'm generally pleased with how these have gone, though for the final 2 designs I did add too much PE22 to my white layers and it was hard to get the red & white layers separated so I'm going to have to do those ones again.  But overall I think they've gone well and I hope people will enjoy them !













2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I especially like the bird one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen

    Did you use PE22 for your red layers as well as your white layers?

    ReplyDelete