Sunday 16 June 2013

Logos and Labels & Lo's, oh my!

It's definitely been a big roller coaster trying to come up with an appealing logo to represent my company, I've been trying these many months to come up with the ideal image that was unique to me.  After many trials and tribulations I think I'm finally happy with how it looks!

I've also finished the design for the labels I'll be using on my scented jars, which was a major trial as well.  At the moment I've an 8oz jar and a 4oz jar in mind for my candles, I may do a 3rd size that'll be larger than the 8 but I haven't found it yet.

The final designs I need to accomplish is back labels for the jars, and labels for the luminaries & hurricanes which I haven't started yet.  Also need to start contemplating packaging :)
My final logo design


Final label designs for the 3 scents I've chosen so far, Apple Strudel from CandleShack


Final design Asian Pear & Plum from Scent Perfique


Final design Wild Berries from Sensory Perfection

I'll be testing my jars very soon, more to come, watch this space! 


No comments:

Post a Comment