Monday 9 September 2013

Back in the saddle

Hey everyone!

Haven't fallen off the face of the earth, in fact I only moved locations on the face of the earth for 3 weeks, I headed back to the US to visit my family over there.  Had a really great time, but it's taken me a bit to get organised and now I'm set to take on candlemaking once again.

I started off today by making a start on getting stock together in prep for selling, mainly sticking to the autumnal theme at the moment, though will also be making christmassy things in the background all set for christmas.  My plan as it stands right now is to make a good number of autumnal luminaries, seasonal tealights to go with them, a good two dozen scented candles in two different sizes, also in seasonal scents, and I'm also going to be tackling some autumnal & christmassy hurricanes.  I'm so excited!

Anyway here's the 4 I started with today, they're not too bad if I do say so myself. However, I can't decide of the leaves I put on these are too big? Haven't had much feedback yet.



And that's basically it for now, will make another post when I got more to share :)

1 comment: