Tuesday 9 April 2013

More labelling ideas

I feel like I'm really getting close to coming up with a good label for my jar candles, still needs more tweaking but I'm far happier with this than I've been with any of my other attempts. I haven't settled on any particular scents yet, these are just taken from some of the scents I have at the moment.





And an idea of what it might look like on the jar I've taken a liking to. It's not "quite" there yet as the text isn't exactly how I want it yet, but not sure what I'm after yet.

**edited to add**

Updated label. Things I tweaked include: I unified and increased the size of the company name, I increased the size and unified the FO name, I increased the size of the photo at the bottom, I darkened the dragon watermark at the back, and I've put a thin two tone border of red and green around the outside of the label.



3 comments:

  1. Nice labels Jennifer, they look really nice with the jar.

    Did you print these off or did you use a printing label company to do them.

    Sarah Midland
    http://www.candlesupply.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Midland

    Thank you for your compliments ! No these I made and printed myself. These happen to be on regular printer paper, though I will eventually get label printing paper and use that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look quite cute.

    ReplyDelete