Tuesday 30 April 2013

Handmade design quest continues

Still plugging away at coming up with design for my company logo, business cards etc.  It's a hard job and I'm definitely not qualified to come up with something stylish and professional. But as I've 0 funds at all to pay anyone for it, I'll keep chipping at it and hopefully come up with an acceptable start.

I think I've got the direction I want my logo to go in, after much deliberation.  It needs more work to really make it stand out, maybe a hand-drawn welsh dragon? Anyway it's a start.


I've also been working on a business card, another thing I can't pay anybody for, unless I can find a free offer somewhere...though those always seem to be hiding shipping charges!  Since I've an idea for a logo, that makes the card so much easier!  Not sure how the reverse of the card will look, but the front is going in this direction:


Obviously more work is definitely required!



No comments:

Post a Comment