Friday 15 March 2013

Conundrum of Labelling

Been taking on the challenge of trying to brainstorm on whether labelling was going to be something I'd want to pay someone to design for me, or to take on the massive challenge of designing my own logo and labels.

I'm pretty handy with photoshop and taking photos in general, so I decided to take a bit of a plunge and try to make my own labelling.  If anyone out there is reading this and can comment, Please do comment and let me know how you think they look?


This first one I'm thinking would be a great company label or tag that I could string onto my jar candles in addition to a scent label.  I may also consider commissioning someone to create a custom stamp for me using this model, I'd love to be able to stamp this rather than print!

And this is what I'm thinking will be my scent labels for the main jars, I've "borrowed" an image of orange and cinnamon until I can get some materials together to take my own photos.

More brainstorming needed, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment