Friday 8 March 2013

Still waiting....

Still waiting!!  Although I ordered all my supplies a week ago, I'm still waiting for Sensory Perfection to send me their scents, although after shooting an email off to them I now know they're going to be sent for dispatch today, hurray!  In the meantime, I've had a really great lady on the craftsforum website offer to send me a scent she did not intend to use more of (you know who you are, thanks!!!) and although it's NOT one of my favored flavors, at least it's something I can work with to start with.

So as I've no candles to melt, I've decided to start researching packaging and perhaps things I could make on my own that would make attractive little gift boxes to place purchases in for customers, either to use at craft shows or to ship to customers.  Found a great little video on YouTube about Origami Hexagonal gift boxes and decided to give it a go, the link for it found here:.  As you can see from the picture, the lovely little knotwork on the top did NOT work, but overall aside from that it seems to have come out all right.  I'll need to practice the folds some more, and maybe increase the size slightly, but other than that it's not a bad effort on my part I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment