Monday 4 March 2013

New supplies

My very own set of supplies is here!  Thank you 4Candles for your quick delivery and their email service is super.  I used DPD to have my stuff delivered and they sent me an email letting me know the hour in which they expected to deliver my package today - and they actually delivered it in that time!

Unfortunately I still have to wait for scent so I'll be unable to melt any more candles until next week probably. But I'm SO excited to finally be moving a bit further forward.  Watch this space!


So with this delivery I've got 5kg of Soy wax CB-Xcel, 4 more votive molds with pins, a variety of recommended wicks to try for votive candles (ECO 6, CSN14 & 16, and LX14), sustainers for the wicks, 3 different colors made specifically for soy wax, and some tea light wicks (ECO .5) to use as well. Overall very pleased, wish I could start melting TODAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment