Friday 1 March 2013

Second try

So decided to use the last of my wax today and make the final 2 candles from the starter pack that I got.  Times perfectly with me finally being able to order my own supplies and to give it a go all on my own, I'm Very excited!

Ok anyway this particular pair was made again with soy wax, with orange color, and orange scent.  I used all the color chips I had this time rather than just using part of it, and I have to say the color is much more true to what I had in mind compared to the previous two.  The scent however is a smidge underwhelming at the moment, we'll see how it smells after a few days.

Here's a photo after my 2nd pour of this one.  

And here's the final product, such as it is.  I don't think I got the original pour and the 2nd pour to "meld" together quite as well as the first two, that's a bit annoying. But overall I'm still pretty happy with the results.

And there we have it! Not as photo intensive this time round, I expect I'll have tons more to talk about once I get my hands on more supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment